ALLIED BAKE INDUSTRIES
Auto - Lidding Turbult - Heat Swing - Tray Oven (Oil or Gas Fired)
- In-built automatic lowering and lifting of lids.
- Uniform baking through heat turbulence.
- All swing-trays remain in heat zone.
- Oven chain can be hand-cranked in an emergency.
- It is fitted with a high-pressure disel-oil burner controlled automatically by a digital temperature controller.
- The tray’s movement is intermittent and controlled by a digital timer.
- Very Sturdy construction gives an unpredictable long life and can easily withstand round-the-clock work-duty.
- Easy and simple to maintain.
- No fatigue accrues to workers as the loading and unloading is done on one oven tray at a time.
- Liberally insulated all-around for maximum fuel-efficiency.
- Imparts solid top and bottom heat to loaves under baking which gives uniform results accross the length of the tray.
- Flue gas does not contact food product being baked.