ALLIED BAKE INDUSTRIES
RACK TYPE BREAD COOLING TUNNEL
(WITH AIR WASHER)
- Washed and humidified clean air is passed over the hot bread on racks.
- Minimises moisture loss from bread during cooling cycle, thus the product remains softer and retains higher moisture/weight.
- Heat removed from bread is forced out of the bakery hall, thus reducing discomfort to workers during summer or hot weather.
- Less number of racks required as cooling time becomes shorter before slicing.
- Automatic rack pusher can ne supplied if required.